Happy 3rd B-day RRR!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tripper..I too want to thank you for the work you put into this site. It's my second home and I can feel the friendships we build here influence other members as well. Ive had the pleasure of meeting in person a few members from RRR and wouldn't it be cool if we could plan an annual get together some where, just a thought. Anyway, Happy Birthday RRR and I pray for many more!![cl
Your bro...
Fuzz

Yeah - thanks Tripper for all your continued diligence and time. You started something very good here.

Cycledog, look out, I'm fixin to pass....

Firstly,,,,Thank you Tripper & son for a great place to talk about ALL types of vehicles with out the garbage. I don't regret following "The Dirty Dozen" here for a minute. Looking forward to many more years of RRR.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RRR !!!!

Thanks from me too. A fine place to hang out.

(I especially like the shag carpet and black light velvet Elvis paintings--someboddys got taste!!)

PA41

How about a little history about how it came to be?

Well, there was this Rev... the Rev Grimm 13. He and a few of his playmates made things... ummmm... unpleasant. This was sort of the last straw & I am too old for such foolishness so... here we are! :D

BoB

i think that rev 13 fella gives internet forums a bad "vibe"........i don't know about anybody else, but he was def. a reason the KB site didn't keep my interest for long........

once again i want to express how cool it is to have a group of decent people participate in a car forum....[cl[cl[cl[cl

We were all having a pretty good time on KB, but things started getting strange, and the core group was looking in other places. I caught a private message on ClubHotrod, and came over to RRR, to find that the guys I like talking with the most were here.

Am I reading that right? Im member #3...
I was pretty sure I was in the top 10, didn't think i was in that soon though.

I posted earlier without reading everything, I just got to go back through.

It is an honor to be here either way. Thanks to the Ole "Day Tripper"

Making Tripper decide to start this site was probably the best thing Rev has ever managed. I lurked KB a bit back then, then I found out about RRR.

Anyone heard from DogPatch1?

Am I reading that right? Im member #3...

Actually the Flatster was #2 since I am RRR Mod & Tripper too. The Flatster helped me make sure all the vital stuff was working properly B4 we opened the doors, he helped me decide what sections to include & he came up with the... "BS Lounge"! That was his idea & I still love it! Thanks Flatdude!!!

BoB

The "B.S. Lounge"

I think that might be my most major contribution to this site yet. Might be a hard one to top...
Wait, I remember the hardest thing was trying to find DON and get him over here. Not to mention sending PM's to, well I don't really remember who all I sent PM's to at this point....

Either way, This place has turned out to be one of the best on the net.
Hats off to ya Tripper

Latest posts

Back