Happy B-day RRR... 4 years old today!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well gang... seems like just yesterday the Dirty Dozen broke off & started hangin' out together. I can't tell ya how much I've learned from everyone & know that if I get stuck on something... you cats & kittens will always have the answer... thanks... you ALL rock!!! My ongoing thanks to Tripper Jr. who keeps the place up & running... now if I can just get the keys to my '62 Nova ragtop back from him!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

thanks for a job well done , first site if visit each morning , always learning ,good bunch of people here :)

Thanks Tripper, this is my favorite car forum! Keep up the good work! [cl

ISore

Thanks for the work you do and continue to do, it is appreciated for sure. Great people and great site, it's nice to have a place isnt pigeon holed into one type of interest. Here's to another 4 years!

4 years??? WOW!!! This place doesn't look a day over 3 1/2 !!:D

Bob, not to pass out cheap compliments, but you and Tripper Jr have really put a lot of work into setting up and maintaining this site for the rest of us to enjoy. I can only imagine the cost and time involved in keeping something like this going so well for 4 years. We may sometimes forget to say thank you, but I think you can see from the warm, friendly nature of this forum that we certainly respect having a nice place to call home. You are also very vigilant about keeping a watch over us to make sure those pesky kids from Russia don't sneak in and raise caine.

It is also surprising that unlike a lot of forums this one doesn't break down too often. Sometimes you can't log onto other forums but good old dependable RRR keeps on ticking. (Must be Ford powered :eek:)

Thank you T and T Jr, and happy birthday RRR. (We'd give you some cake but I hear it raises h*** with the hard drive. :D)

Don

Times 2 on Don's comments....

Honestly, I thought this site has been around longer from all the people and posts.... quite a bit accomplished in 4 years.... may it live on past me... thanks for the great spot to get away from it (the negative) and all for a while.... [cl

Didn't realize RRR was that young :eek: Heck, it mustn't have been very old when I started lurking here..[ddev.......wish now I'd have joined up sooner :eek:
What a great place and what a great bunch of folks [cl[cl
Thanks so much for making it all possible for us [cl[cl

This site has truely been a friend, I can't get on here without ckecking here first!! And like the rest I would have thought it had been around longer, but here's to the next four, WTG guy's!!!! You should be proud!!!
[cl[cl[cl

Happy Birthday RRR
Congrats Tripper you an your son have done a great job Building this place
[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

In the three years I've been here I've had way more than four years of fun and education.

Thankyou to the Tripper Team and the Original Members.[cl

Bob,

Thanks for creating and maintaining this place for us to hang out. I'm sure many members feel the same way and appreciate as I do. It's my favorite place to socialize.

Believe me guys... the pleasure's been all mine. I just opened the door... you cats are what makes it a great place to hang out!!! I learn somethin' new here every day!!! :D

Now if I could just finish some projects!

Ummmmm... what he said!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back