I Lost My Buddy Today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Kurt Hall past away sometime last night.He was my neighbor and one of my only Hot Rod buddys.He was having some breathing problems and was seeing a doctor all week.The last few days he was just feeling real run down and did not go to the Doc's and stayed home.

Last night he told the wife that he was sleeping on the couch because it just seemed more comfortable.She went to wake him this mornin and thats when all the fire engines and the police arrived.

Kurt passed in his sleep.

He was in his early 50's.He loved Corvettes and had and has still quite a few.He also was a Harley man.He has a like new restored never riddin 29 Panhead,Also in the stable is a 78 or 79 full dresser that is also like new.

Kurt was like a older brother to me that had been there and done that when ever we were talking about Hot Rods or Harleys.

He built quite a few bikes and Hot Rods over the years.

He leaves behind his 11 year old son and his wife.

He was a close freind and I will dearly miss him.

RIP!

George,
Sorry to hear it! Pretty young to be leaving us! Guess he's up in Hog heaven... RIP! Have trouble breathing, chest pains & feel run down... go the the hospital. You probably had a heart attack, my Dad had 4 and those are mild heart attack symptoms.

BoB

It's hard to lose a friend, seems like it takes awhile till you really start missing them when you are around your rides and other buds. Prayers to Kurt's family and yours 35 :( It's a shame you lost him so quick but you got your memories now

Sorry to hear about your friend 35Mastr . Thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family

Understanding words

I feel for your loss. The same thing happened to me when my best friend/Hot Rod mentor/older brother-type Pete passed almost a year ago. Hang in there and keep the faith, 35.

440shorty

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your good friend, George. My condolences go out to the family. I lost my best friend in exactly the same way about 7 years ago, didn't even get to say goodbye. I can understand how you feel.

Don

sorry to hear, my condolences to you and the family. sounds like the kind of guy it was an honor to know, consider it a privledge to have known him.......

Im sorry for your loss. I just had the very same thing happen to me less than 2 years ago. My friend/business partner passed on fathers day of all days. I got the call just before work the next day and I was devestated. I did more things with him in the last 20+ years than you can shake a stick at. Working, Drag racing on weekends,drank lots of beer to family partys and I spent more time with him than his wife. I still smile from time to time about the good times that we had and I forgot all the tough times we had. From that day on im glad to spend more time with the people I Love.

George,
I too am very sorry for the loss of your friend. My condolences to his family also.
Bob

Latest posts

Back