I'm retiring thanks to my good friends from Nairobi! Sweet!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Dear RRR members... looks like I'll be retiring & am nearly set for life thanks to my dear friends from Nairobi! Sweeeeeeet! Think of all the ratty's I can build now!!! (See below) :D:D:D

BoB

Dear Partner,

I am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mails. I had a little
internet problem but it is over now and I am glad I finally got hold of
you. I lost so many email addresses but I am trying to gather as much as I
can though with lot's of mix up. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Nairobi, Kenya. Presently I'm in Nairobi, Kenya for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact
my secretary, his name is JAMES ***** and his email address is or calls
him on this number (DELETED - Hey... I don't want you guys snakin' my $$$) [email protected]. Ask him to send you the total sum of $600.000.00 (six hundred thousand dollars) in a Certified Bank Draft which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all that we went through at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner
are having at hand, finally. Remember that I had forwarded instruction to
the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in
touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Please, Once again I am so sorry for the delay.

Regards
Rose Smith

SWEEEEEETTT!!!

Wow. Congrats Bob. The generousity of those folks in Kenya never ceases to amaze me. They offer up large sums of money on a regular basis to us poor working slobs.;)

We'll miss ya!:(...But I have a feelin that you'll be back!!!(Quickly too):D..CR

Wow. Congrats Bob. The generousity of those folks in Kenya never ceases to amaze me. They offer up large sums of money on a regular basis to us poor working slobs.;)

You big lucky!!

Yep... as soon as I get my loot I'm gonna start buildin' me one of them there traditional rat rods! :eek:

The part I like best about them is their open feelings of hospitality. They even put the money in your account for you so you don't have to go through the aggravation of going to the bank yourself! It's really a shame that you can't meet them in person to thank them for their generousity, because they're always going off somewhere to perform their missionary duties. Such helpfull people! And Don is correct in assuming, how can you not trust a lady named Rose? You are truly a lucky man Bob!!!..,CR

i out to thanks to mu dutch friends

ROYAL DUTCH SHELL FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL.
KONINGINNE JULIANAPLEIN 21,

1103 CA, THE HAGUE .

THE NETHERLANDS

BENEFICIARY “A”

Dear Funds Beneficiary
This is to notify you that you have been officially chosen by the Board of Trustees of the Royal Dutch Shell Foundation International as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for Economic Growth and a Poverty Alleviation Scheme through your email.
It will interest you to know that your email address was selected from your country's chambers of commerce, due t,o an internet random selection and you have been confirmed as one of the lucky recipients of this year's donation programme.

You are also entitled to the sum of $1,500,000.00 Dollars (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the Royal Dutch Shell Foundation (NETHERLANDS) International donation scheme.
Further information on the processing and disbursement of your grant entitlements, along side the provision of your qualification documentations, will be disclosed to you by the National Secretary of the foundation, Dr. Mary Nelson (Mrs)

Please contact her with your Qualification Number [MSI /108/739/KDK]

Send your Full Names, Address, Age, Occupation,

Telephone numbers as soon as possible to Dr. Mary Nelson (Mrs)

Email: [email protected]

Royal Dutch Shell Foundation International, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Dutch_Shell
Signed:
Mr. Adrian Williamson
Programme Director.

Tripper and DR, looks like I'll be joining you guys in the lap of luxury! Just got an email from a director of Internet fraud at the FBI. Since I've been targeted by fraudulent people I have been awarded 2.3 million dollars to pay for any aggravation I may have been subject to! Since its from our government, it must be true!!!!! So, I'm not sure how the internet works in the sunny Caribbean, I'll miss all you guys! ..:D... CR

I'm not quite as lucky as you guys but it looks like I've sold my El Camino to a guy in the UK. He's going to send me a cashiers check for the full amount plus the cost of shipping. All I have to do is forward the extra money to the shipper and he'll come pickup the Elky. Not getting rich but at least I sold the El Camino...:rolleyes:

i have'nt seen a nairobi e-mail lately, but i did get one from a lady whom i've never met, that wanted to leave me millions to "use in the service of our LORD" since i wasn't going to get to keep any of it, i declined--so selfish of me i know:D

still waiting for my ship to come in --i guess it'll hafta come from nairobi[ddev

Latest posts

Back