It's been awhile!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
Man i haven't been on the interweb in a long ass time! How's everybody doing? I'm still tearing up the roads in the 64 and i got a new addition to the motor family. I picked up my buddies 2001 ducati monster! Allthough it is not rusty it is a blast just the same!:cool: Well, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the site a little better, now that the job is secure. (I love mental patients by the way!):D

(I love mental patients by the way!):D[/QUOTE said:
(You have come to the right place) Welcome back.... same old same old here..... except everybody has finished their last project and started on the next one.

I'm playing on the computer and right to my side there is a patient knealing on the floor praying to the clock! I love this job!!!!!:cool:

Hey Inked Monkey,
I need a little clairification.....

You became a memtal patient or you are now working with mental patients/??

We still missed you even if you became a mental patient.....:D

They say that you have to be "special" in order to work in a psych ward so, Flat I think the answer is a little bit of both!:D I do love this job though!!! A patient just told me that there is only two choices in life...God or Cucumbers!!!

Latest posts

Back