Jfg455 Road to Bonneville 2013

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry 26T, I thought it was a 60 up but turns out it is a 58 ;)[cl

image-15.jpg
[/URL]

image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg
[/URL]

This was being used as a tow rig

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg
[/URL]

I still have 82 more pics to transfer from my phone that I will post later

thanks for posting the pics, yelp a 58/59 and one cool truck too. looking forward to the rest of the pics. i saw where my brother and his boss ran a 162 this morning, and are getting the vette out tomorrow. the last time the vette came to the flats, they spun out at 200 mph, i believe it was more then that but can't remember for sure. i do know it took body panels off when it spun. by the way the bike is a 1938 model harley, 80 inch flattie, i believe they hold the record, but i'll make sure tonight and post a pic of the bike.

always cool to be taken on a journey... thanks for taking the time to document this for us

when is it you are heading back through Chicago? Its looking like I will be out that way this weekend...

21willys - I didn't catch up with the owners of a bunch of the cars. Seems people would just park cool stuff in random places and wander off. I would ask "Who owns the cool roadster/coupe/pickup etc?" And nobody ever knew. I did chase a guy from Canada in a 50 GMC all over finally catching up and joining the conversation with him about his lunched turbo. Reason for hawking him down was he was running a vortex 4200 inline six with a turbo. Had a good talk with him for about 1/2 hour or so.

Corpo - we will be arriving in Chicago the evening of the 16th (from Omaha) and will be headed out of chitown the morning of the 18th. The 18th is a short travel day to so we could shoot over then if not before. Let me know what works for you

I will apologize if I post doubles or out of sequence pics in the salt section. I am using my wife's iPad and after about 10 minutes I want to huck it off the 9th story balcony here in Denver! Lol seems my short fat rough Scot fingers don't agree with this feminine iPad technology!

1400.jpg
[/URL]

1402.jpg
[/URL]

1401.jpg
[/URL]

1393.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts

Back