Little different fenderless 53 pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about spider bite. If she is like my wife i would have to ask is the spider ok. Just messin with ya. Hope everything goes ok. Keep me informed. Will shoot a prayer her way.

So whats the skinny on this build? Havent heard anything of it for a long time. It was coming along awesome, then nothing. Everything ok Donuts1?

So whats the skinny on this build? Havent heard anything of it for a long time. It was coming along awesome, then nothing. Everything ok Donuts1?

Well, things are just now starting to settle back down to normal. Have been out in the shop tinkering with it, and should have some pretty good updates coming really soon. Kind of slow work right now without alot of noticeable change. Been building water necks to plumb all the coolant thru the chassis and back to the rear of the truck where the radiator will be. Having to cut out some bars and put blocking spuds in to direct the fluid to the right place. Long story short, hopefully it will be off the chassis table SOON!!!!!

Hey Bro sorry to hear about your fiance!! Hope it all works out for the best. I'll leave you alone about the update pics until you get her through this!!

Let me know if I can help you out with anything!!!!

Hey Bro sorry to hear about your fiance!! Hope it all works out for the best. I'll leave you alone about the update pics until you get her through this!!

Let me know if I can help you out with anything!!!!

Thanks bro! She's about to get better now. It's been about 3 months since the bite, and she is still having a few problems, but getting alot better! Got a rock climb this weekend, then back to the rod!!!!!

loved it on the others

and still diggin it on this one. its looking good and Im still up for a ride over to look/help anytime you need a hand. your fab skills are verry evident in this build. and im sure loving the attn to detail/ and still interested in what you decided on with the front grill. sammy......

and still diggin it on this one. its looking good and Im still up for a ride over to look/help anytime you need a hand. your fab skills are verry evident in this build. and im sure loving the attn to detail/ and still interested in what you decided on with the front grill. sammy......

Thanks man! Still no decision on the grill, but you are welcome down here to hang out any time Bro!

And as promised I finally have some updated pics...yes that means she is finally on the ground!!!!!

The magic shot...lol!!
l_2829636a7178432a985ed15b44dfc9f0.jpg

l_5135227ad7c943548ac693eaf11792e3.jpg

l_e5e0341e95764f1bad4ccb9ab6015c8a.jpg

l_b0f38297477f4ee99e3a8d63ccdd53fb.jpg

Thanks everybody!!! Seeing it on the ground really makes me want to get it drivin now. The motivation is finally back! Now to just find a money tree to finish buying all the parts...lol!

Latest posts

Back