Merry Christmas Everyone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echnidna

Christmas is many things to many people, so just celebrate it in what ever way you wish, but without denigrating the ways other folks wish to celebrate it.
It's becoming the only time that people are inclined to be civil and friendly towards each other nowadays, so be thankful the anti everything police haven't banned it.

So, having said that, have a great Christmas, Xmas, Yuletide or Holiday Season and come back happy, healthy and with your sense of humour in tact so we can do it all again for 2014. :):)

And a Merry Christmas to all! [cl

You're right Bob about people being civil only around this time of year. :(
I say Merry Christmas to everyone, NOT Happy Holidays...I suppose I'll be politically incorrect soon!:D

I'll always say Merry Christmas, I expect that if someone celebrates a different holiday they will say their holiday greeting back, and I have no issue with that... They preach tolerance, well I think that is about the best way to deal with it, including our right to say Merry Christmas!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and that Santa is kind to you with lots of cool go fast parts for all the great projects!

This site is the epitome of tolerance to me [cl
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :cool: [;)
I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous New Year :)

Merry Christmas everyone. I made a comment recently that people are actually starting to say the word Christmas more lately than the word Holiday, and that is nice.

Hope you and all your families have a nice one.

Don

Have yourself a very merry christmas and please try to donate time or money to ones who really need it instead of buying for those who can buy for themselves.
This year my family has donated gifts to local kids who might not have had a gift to open on Christmas morning and now they do.
My wife and myself spent $100.00 and were able to give five young kids the gifts they asked for through the community center and I have to say it was the best $100. we have spent.
We couldn't buy two family members gifts for that.
Enjoy the time with your friends and family during this time.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back