Missouri newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopped57

Hello everyone!
I'm located in Sedalia Missouri. I grew up in southern California, joined the military and after several assignments ended up here when I retired. I'm married and have two grown daughters. I've always been into old tin. Past cars I've owned include 69 GTO, 70 Chevelle SS, 66 Impala SS, 70 Torino Cobra, 19 T-bucket, 47 Chevy coupe, and several others. Currently I'm working on a chopped 57 Chevy 210 sedan. I'm also helping my oldest daughter with her 59 Galaxie. We're really looking forward to attending Viva Las Vegas this year (our first time). :D Attached are some pics of our current projects. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this forum and sharing ideas and information.

Attachments

• DSCF3215 sm.jpg
    DSCF3215 sm.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Bri's 59.jpg
    Bri's 59.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 25
hey if you see a '71 chevy long bed truck on 22'' wheels with air bags and shaved door handles over near barnett, that is my good friend larry. when and if you see him say hi. his father had a shop restoring ampicars.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, thanks for the photos. :cool:
Cool projects, keep us updated as you progress.. '22

Latest posts

Back