my 29 plymouth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidnoise

DSCI0001-11.jpg

DSCI0002-5.jpg

DSCI0003-7.jpg

DSCI0004-11.jpg

Truly cool car

Hey what frame is under that . Surely not a original with the late model motor.. Thanks just curious....Im frame swappin soon...

What's the story Solid? How did you get ahold of a Truly Nolen car?

thanks for noticing :) its always cool to hear people mention them. and i acquired it thru a friend of mine who originally bought it to fix it up. then went and bought another 29 plymouth sedan so i got this off him. not how u see it now. more original. that would just not do. lol.

he bought it off a guy from florida and assuming he got it off truly nolen. still got the title with the name on it too :) so we'll be making a copy of that.

Hey what frame is under that . Surely not a original with the late model motor.. Thanks just curious....Im frame swappin soon...

at first, i had purchased an 88 s10 to transfer over to. frame was worse than the 29 so we decided to scrap it. but kept the wheels, rear end, driveshaft, engine and tranny. and bench seat.

after a few long days of thinking about it tho, we decided to box and support the 29. which one frame rail was somewhat newer. it must have been in an accident or something judging by the looks underneath. everything was just a little off and set back. even the front axle looked a lil bent to us.

but yeah. the 29 frame seemed more than capable of getting the job done. especially now.

its only the 2.8l v6 so i mean, she's more a kustom laid back cruiser from hell lol. no need to really need anything to majorly beefed up. dont think she'll be seeing track time, maybe a quick race to officially test her out.

plus she's soon-to-be daily driver once finished. so i cant afford to beat on it much as it is.

what are you swappin?

here's a couple older... going back in time about a few weeks. you can notice the channel job and more overview of the interior and build process.

DSCI0024-1.jpg

DSCI0018-5.jpg

DSCI0019-4.jpg

DSCI0002-6.jpg

DSCI0008-6.jpg

couple more from back in the start. about march 2010. so u can see what a 23 yr old and a 54 year old can accomplish in a matter of months. lol. i'm stoked about uploading some vids in the next few months of her roddin around haha.

thanx to grumpyoldman, my pops, for his support and putting up with me this whole time as well.

daaaa2.jpg

DSCI0009-3.jpg

DSCI0013-3.jpg

DSCI0010-2.jpg

DSCI0019-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back