My 46 ford p/u build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1941STREETROD012-6.jpg

1941STREETROD013-5.jpg

1941STREETROD014-4.jpg

1941STREETROD016-3.jpg

1941STREETROD019-3.jpg

1941STREETROD024-3.jpg

1941STREETROD025-3.jpg

looking great! :cool:

i havent even had a chance to touch mine other than move it out of my way the past week or so :(

this makes me anxious to get back at it tho! :)

Well this is what happens when you get too entrenched in your own build; you miss other builds that are AWESOME! [cl[cl

Really like how this is going, anxious to see more. [P

looking great! :cool:

i havent even had a chance to touch mine other than move it out of my way the past week or so :(

this makes me anxious to get back at it tho! :)

Thanks preacher , now get them kids and get back at it

The chop is looking great Mike, very mean! Keep after it brother![;)

Thanks Mike , i made some of those clamps and man that made life alot easier

Does look Nasty....!!![cl

Thanks bro

it looked nasty before the chop..downright wicked now!!

Thanks Tim , i like wicked

Well this is what happens when you get too entrenched in your own build; you miss other builds that are AWESOME! [cl[cl

Really like how this is going, anxious to see more. [P

Thanks brother , i will have to check your build out

Mike

Today i got to work on the truck a little had to work on some customer cars first then my junk anyway i got the roof tacked on and lined up then i started on the doors i got both cut and started fitting the drivers door hope to have them both tacked together tomorrow and i will get some pix to post.

Mike

Worked on the doors some today and i got the drivers door all tacked together and started to work on the passanger door got a little done on it and i started to get hungry and its my turn to cook tonite so that was that in i went to make some ribs .

I'm gonna try to get the pass. door tacked together tomorrow and then borrow my nephews mig welder to weld the cab and doors up seeing as i only have a tig welder , the mig will be alot faster .

Heres some pix .

1941STREETROD001-8.jpg

1941STREETROD002-8.jpg

1941STREETROD006-7.jpg

1941STREETROD007-8.jpg

1941STREETROD008-8.jpg

1941STREETROD009-9.jpg

1941STREETROD010-7.jpg

1941STREETROD011-5.jpg

I only have a tig so tomorrow my nephew is lending me his mig and i hope to finish the pass. door and then weld it all up over the weekend , i will snap some pix of it all welded .

Later Mike

LOL....looks great man...just messin with ya!! [P:D

Sorry man but i think i'm missing something how are you messin with me :confused:

Got the mig welder yesterday and of coaurse the plug was different than mine so i had to go to H-depot and get the rite on after 2 tries at wiring it i got it rite and its alive i did some test welding with it on the roof and set the heat and wire speed now i can weld the roof and doors this weekend

Mike

Looks like Wolverine got mad at your A-pillars! Really like your choice of rims.

It was a hellova fight he did slice up the truck purdy good but in the end i gottam beat lol , thanks on the wheels i had to have them when i seen them like 3 yrs ago now and i still like them just as much as the first time seeing them , my next build will have steelies on it .

Mike

Latest posts

Back