New from Chicago (KB Convert)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloodSweat&Whiskey

Hello all,

Probably should of been on here a long time ago. Been on another site and sick of the BS. Funny... many familiar names over here:). Anyway I live in the northern Suburbs of Chicago. Been into cars since my early teens. Always working on something. I have several old trucks 62 Chevy, 59 International. Oddest car is a 1975 Bricklin. Most people have no clue what that is. My project as of late I believe has been in a few posts here. It is a 47 Willys with an air cooled Deutz diesel. I have some pics below and links to youtube. Finished it up earlier this year and put over 3000 miles on it this summer. Looks like this is a great forum and hope to get involved. Starting a new project a 30's Willys Sedan being turned into bucket of some type. TBD all I have is the cowl and rear tub of the sedan. I will start a build thread soon.

BSW

SSPX0806.jpg

SSPX0804.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88VXKZUhKk

Welcome, You'll love it here! You definitely, "Dare to be Different" huh?
Coolest lookin Jeep I've ever seen![cl......CR

Welcome aboard.
Always glad to have new members. Dont look like you need any help or advice, maybe you can give some out...

Yer truck is "SHO NUFF" different.

Saw it at the Hunnert Car Pile Up. Think I got another distance shot. Didn't have enough time to get a closer look of it. Couple guys here asked about it. Interesting choice of motors to say the least. I like it. Surprised they let it in - no offense meant, just not what I would expect from that show.
IMGP0406.jpg

Thank you for the welcome. I am going to go through my pics today. I will get some build and final pics. Keep meaning to get some new vid on youtube but to much going on lately. Here is a before pic. They dragged it out from the woods and used a make shift lift out of an old oak tree. Lifted it up drove the trailer under it and home it went.

BS&W

attachment.php

Man I love your Jeep! I love the deutz! I'm a diesel nut. I read your thread on KB, very sweet! I registered here and there the same day, here I was able to set up my profile and start posting within minutes, a few days later I got an email saying I was registered there. I've looked around both sites and I'll be sticking around here.

Welcome to RRR, BS&W. Your Willys is very different. Like your use of a way different mill. [cl [cl

Nice surprise today

My CKD came in today. To my surprise my truck made the event coverage from the Hunnert Car Pile Up. Fun to see it in a mag.

BSW

Latest posts

Back