New from Chicago (KB Convert)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it at the Hunnert Car Pile Up. Think I got another distance shot. Didn't have enough time to get a closer look of it. Couple guys here asked about it. Interesting choice of motors to say the least. I like it. Surprised they let it in - no offense meant, just not what I would expect from that show.
IMGP0406.jpg

Welcome shes looking bad[ddd

Welcome to RRR whiskey!! Nicer buncha folks here.. I had a Dump truck driver that works for me show me a copy of Car Kulture with your truck in it!!

Congalations!!

PA41

I prefer it here to there myself. Banned over there for voicing my not so humble opinions about the safety of some builds, oh and how flat black does not a rat make. I like it better here. No thread Nazis.

Welcome to RRR whiskey!! Nicer buncha folks here.. I had a Dump truck driver that works for me show me a copy of Car Kulture with your truck in it!!

Congalations!!

PA41

I was shocked when it came in the mail. I also just found out it made the video from Vintage Torque in the Hunnert Care DVD. Neat to see it in print. Thanks for the feed back.

BSW

Latest posts

Back