New Girl from Oklahoma!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would have to say that my favorite car so far is the '27 bucket...I drive it everywhere, as long as it isn't raining...LOL rain and open top cars do not mix well!!!

Well our club in very family freindly club... Our whole family has a hotrod of some kind...from real peddle car size to our cars...We do everything together... we are building a 1948 Ford Truck to raffle off, and half the proceeds are going to the Childrens Hosptial in Saint Francies!!
We cruz every Wed. and Sat...
We also entered 6 cars into the Darryl Starbird show and all 6 cars won a trophey and our club won club display and $100.... We was pretty excited!! We loved the look on the faces of people that spent a ton of money on their cars and did not win!! LOL Cause they would walk past ours and say that is trash, blahblah blah..then we all won!! It was Awsome!
But My husband and I just traded our racecar (s10) for a 1941 chevy special deluxe 4 door..and our plan is to make it our racecar!!! Can not wait! I will post pics up when I get some!!

oh I fogot to say that everyone is more then welcome to become forum members on our site and talk cars and see if you can make it out to an event with us!!
bentwrenchcarclub.com

Latest posts

Back