New Project #3

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51Cards

1941 Buick Sedan
Suggestions,comments,Ideas?

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58
Cool old car! Chop it, channel it, maybe even section it. Then weld up those back doors and turn it into a coupe. Those would be my suggestions.

Thunder1

chop it for sure. Suicide the rear doors and take out the post between the two so it is one big opening. drop it low any way you can.

Tooooo kool!!!!!

Cars,
Wow... u lucky dog! I LOVE those! A guy here has one that is chopped, slammed & bare with clear-coat. It's a really beautiful ride! Good luck with it... sure'll make a sweet ride!!! Be sure to keep us posted!

BoB

Cars,
Wow... u lucky dog! I LOVE those! A guy here has one that is chopped, slammed & bare with clear-coat. It's a really beautiful ride! Good luck with it... sure'll make a sweet ride!!! Be sure to keep us posted!

BoB

The ONLY guarantees is that it'll be shaved bare and primered. Chopped is a little beyond me this ain't no pick up...........lol Slammed is possible IF I can find the nessecery spindles for the front or a dropped axle.hmmmmmmmmmm

Clean it up completely, wet sand the body for that smooth hand worn look. New tires and upgraded brakes. Down 2 or 3 inches in front. Cool for cheap and still retain the old car feel. I like it without the hood :D Awesome that it runs. What did it cost if you don't mind?

Clean it up completely, wet sand the body for that smooth hand worn look. New tires and upgraded brakes. Down 2 or 3 inches in front. Cool for cheap and still retain the old car feel. I like it without the hood :D Awesome that it runs. What did it cost if you don't mind?

Paid a 1,000.00 for it so I may someday be able to recoup......lol

Latest posts

Back