pictures of rat rod motorhomes wanted

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey GASTRICK, That is AWESOME!!! Although, I bet that thing would be a little spooky on corners.

is that an old inmate transport?
ahauler3.jpg

What do you guys think of this one?
I thought it would be kool if it was flat black.

Attachments

• 19e4_3.jpg
    19e4_3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 177
  • 1781_3.jpg
    1781_3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 131
I like it! Now sneak a healthy small block under the hood, hook a trailer on the back with a Model A rat sedan on it and travel the country.

Last edited:
i know it was shown before but heres some more of the Von Dutch bus, oh by the way i know the guy thats going to do all the sign painting on it John Hanniukaine.
http://www.myspace.com/kafkapinstriping/photos/9369253#{%22ImageId%22%3A9369281}

l.jpg

Wow, that thing is awesome! I would love to have seen that thing on it's maiden voyage[dr Wouldn't ya like to know just how many hours went into that thing. I saw one similar to this near Charlotte NC years ago but didn't get a pic:( It too had a car top or maybe two:confused: sticking out of the roof and was in about the same derelict condition then.....probably scrapped by now:(

It's hard to tell the proportions on this thing but those tail lights sure look like '56 Nash grilles ??
nash56.jpg

That grille/tail light does count out to the same number of grille bars. I think it just may be the Nash grilles in there. Very cool bus.... ah.... motor home..... ah .....whatever.

Latest posts

Back