Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you are into Diesels. I have a 58 Dodge Pu I want to build using the drivetrain from my 92 Cummins. I am hoping you can help me, I need to buy complete service manual/manuals for my truck. Reference material to do the conversion and my own maintainence in the future. Please let me know if you can help.

Read through your entire build and like what you are doing very much. Hope to see some updates also.

Thanks, Bryan.

Just ask away. I'm sure I may have forgotten some shiz but it's always good to have a refresher-lol:D

Pook walked in the shop the other day and I had the cab up on a cart and I was hitting it with a grinder and wire wheel- removing flash rust from sitting; As he walked by he shook his head and said "what are ya doin?"

I paid no mind and continued on what I was doing.

Today I shot some primer on it - finally -

Pook walks in and see's the cab primed and spy's the other ratty opened up as

I was checkin on the floor height needed.......

;) he might have the itch again.:cool:

Last edited:
I ended up putting the First Gen into service. She's been pretty good so far.

059.jpg

I'll eventually like to swap the fueling pin and turn the screws in, swap in some enlarged injectors I have a turbo or two to play with.....

Get comments on the ol girl all the time :D

On one of many back burners I've been doing a 67 K20 with a 12 V Cummins, Getrag 5 speed, Dana 60 front and Dana 70 rear. Boxed the frame, motor and trans mounts etc. Glad to see your project, it looks fantastic! It might light a fire under me to get back on mine. I had no idea you could get that much power out of a 12v Cummins. Heck stock they must put out as much as 3 of the 283's a 67 chevy came with.

Pookie, nice build! If you never need some help with parts let me know, I have some good contacts you might be able to use. I've got a 12 valve I'm looking to swap into a car hopefully. If your ever on cumminsforum.com look me up, I have the same screen name there. Keep the pictures coming!

Some body has WAY too much time on their hands! That is too clean to be near my shop. looks killer![P

Latest posts

Back