Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to help a friend with a flat
2109.jpg

Brand new $1100:eek::eek: sneaker
2110.jpg

Prepped up a bunch of 1-5/8 mild steel tubing :D....

Cleaned up yoke off trans...
2116.jpg

And I scored my new holding tank for my water injection system :cool:The owner of the farm donated this to the project!

I think if pops was still around- he'd approve. His life was dairy- from the cow to the dairy.

2114.jpg

It's an authentic De Laval stainless steel milk house jug!

2113.jpg

Gotta represent.:cool:

the truck is looking awesome!!!! I recognized the jug right away, I worked on a dairy for a while in Ohio, still stand firm one of the best jobs I ever had!!!

the truck is looking awesome!!!! I recognized the jug right away, I worked on a dairy for a while in Ohio, still stand firm one of the best jobs I ever had!!!
My pop's entire life WAS Dairy. From the cow-(we had a farm with Holstein milkers) to picking up the milk in a tank truck from all the local farms around here- including the one I'm on currently, he then moved into working in the dairy to running the entire dairy. He designed a sterilization system in the dairy saving them a bunch of money and speeding up the process.

So I hold a lil special meaning to adding the milk jug to the project- Pops would have approved.:)

And thanks for the compliments.:cool:

Depending upon the pulley ratio selected- there should already be boost present-at idle. Then as the boost rises the large set of turbos take over and you're busy holding on and trying to keep it straight. [P

There is a few technicalities to iron out but no big deal really......:cool:

Latest posts

Back