Racecar to RATROD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can we give our comments if you hide all your hard work in such a little pic.LOL

magnifying-glass.jpg

Sorry , Here are some goodens.

Attachments

• SDC10536.jpg
    SDC10536.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 214
  • SDC10538.jpg
    SDC10538.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 172
  • SDC10541.jpg
    SDC10541.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 157
  • SDC10543.jpg
    SDC10543.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 151
  • SDC10544.jpg
    SDC10544.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 153
  • SDC10542.jpg
    SDC10542.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 151
  • SDC10545.jpg
    SDC10545.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 147
Yeh I know. Gettin close. Should be able to take care of some loose ends this weekend. Been kinda slakin on my post remarks but there seems to be alot of good projects here on RRR. Here is the pic of the table I did for the wife.

Attachments

• SDC10550.jpg
    SDC10550.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 78
OK i know you may have been thinking I have been slackin but wrong. Within the past couple of weeks I have been BUSY.
Brakes--DONE
Steering--DONE
Fuel--DONE
Clutch--DONE
Master Kill Switch--DONE
Driver Seat--DONE
Gear Shifter--DONE
Nut and Bolted Entire Car--Done
So After all that I cranked er up and came out of the shop and within 10ft of the shop door i was slingin it sideways and doing doughnuts in front of my shop. Needless to say the wife got a lil upset about the doughnuts but I got carried away.Nothing like breakin it in right. Ran great. Smooth. Talkin bout hangin it out there. Gonna have to add some weight too the rear if the bed isnt heavy enough.
Next plans are to put some belts in it alternator lights. Suicide the doors. But for now the bare to put it on the street to get to the local dirt track.
This thanks goes to all on this site that have helped and motivated me to do this. Many thanks.
Oh yeh and as soon as I download it I have a video for ya. Am working on it now. BRB

WOW! Bet you can pass everyone on road easy with that bad boy.[dr
Sure is some pretty country where you live.
They sold the farm beside us in 2006, and we have 3 story houses looking right down in shop area.No trouble yet.Knock on wood.

Yeah, that's the problem with building a Rat out of a racecar[S.............it'll only turn left and go around in circles [ddd:eek::D

Man, that is one gonna be one 'Wicked Rat' there ANNAMEL[cl[cl

Nice!! sounds good. More video, when you get it down the road.[dr[P

Hard to find something on the street sounds sweeter than a set of 180s'. They just have 'that' sound' ! That, and a roundy round Cam.

I've been looking at old race cars also. to do a build.
There's some pretty good deals out there, covering alot of chassis and suspension parts.,fuelcells,rear diff,axles ect.

Thanks Sam,Earthman,Rex,Snake,Tom,Chuckles,JFG.
Went around in circles to the right sat and want to try its true colors. To the left.
Thanks,we live the farm that has been in the family for over 200 yrs. Homesteaded it on horse and buggy.
180 degree headers have mixed tuebs and normally collect above the bellhousing and swoop down the right side of the motor.

Do i need to use the micro switch or the preasure switch for the brake lights. Also what about a fuse panel. One wire alternator? Also are the
Wide 5 wheels i am useing the same as the old school wide 5 bolt pattern? Was just curious. Still have plans on doing the complete frontend on it but wanna drive it now for a little bit.
Again Thanks guys.

Love it!!

I love the race car rat rod look. super sweet stance, sounds great in the video. I can't wait to see more pics of it as you complete the last steps.[cl[P

I love the race car rat rod look. super sweet stance, sounds great in the video. I can't wait to see more pics of it as you complete the last steps.[cl[P

Thanks. Just came in from shop messing with the hood ideas. Pulled some tape and made some pretty neat lines to give me an idea on how it would look. Also took some number for the rear bed for steel.

Latest posts

Back