Rusty Relics Not for Sale!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics DMW, There's a place in the next county that I have been drueling over for thirty years that is the same way the old man that owned it passed away and his son inherited it and not only did he continue on with his fathers ways but he even erected a chain link fence around it, but the last time I drove by it did look like he had gotten rid of some of the old cars. Not sure if someone bought them of if he sold them for scrap, I noticed the cars missing about the time or shortly after scrap had hit its peak. Most of the cars are 40s-60s.

Lord forgive me but that enough to make an honest man turn into a thief and a murderer to get his hands on some of those tins.........just kidding:D

Its a shame that all those project cars and truck and no one can get their hands on any of it.

GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............................:mad:

I met a guy last week that is the same way. He has trucks only from 1921-1972 but nothing is for sale and he is too old to keep the nice stuff running.

Back