Things forgotten .......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be in there next week to start this project, so Monday thru Friday 7-5 for awhile ??? they r in Santa Fe, I'll get the address and send it to you.

I wouldn't mind having the address also if ya don't mind. Text me or pm it to me if you don't want it posted.

Thanks

Hi Gus,
Thanks for the inventory tour. You brought tears to my eyes, and cheeks, and well,,,, dripping off my chin too. There seemed to be two '33 Plymouth 5 window coupes there, one backed up to a tin shed. Are they still for sale, how much and where are you? If you live away the heck and gone, do you deliver?[ddd I have the bottom two thirds of a pretty fair '33 sedan that would go with a coupe body nicely. L.B. MacAlister.

Attachments

• 2009 summer.jpg
    2009 summer.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi Gus,
Thanks for the inventory tour. You brought tears to my eyes, and cheeks, and well,,,, dripping off my chin too. There seemed to be two '33 Plymouth 5 window coupes there, one backed up to a tin shed. Are they still for sale, how much and where are you? If you live away the heck and gone, do you deliver?[ddd I have the bottom two thirds of a pretty fair '33 sedan that would go with a coupe body nicely. L.B. MacAlister.

Hello no the blue lookin 5 winder is gone it sold for 10 G's .. I'm pretty sure the tall T is gone also it was used to pay a debt. And I would drive up there for the right money if you found something ??

If anybody is wanting anything from Gus I will be making the trip in a few weeks. I'm coming from IN so there's a lot of places on my way that I can deliver to for a reasonable fee.

Gus, that 38 ford pkup....is it as solid looking as

it appears from the front.......It's so ugly I like it.....is it still there and how much....maybe I could get 21willys to haul it to IN then make a road trip.....

it appears from the front.......It's so ugly I like it.....is it still there and how much....maybe I could get 21willys to haul it to IN then make a road trip.....

yeah it's there but it is a ton and a half truck not a regular per say half ton and it is all there .....

Hi Gus,
I really liked the blueish five window on page two, and I looked over the two rust coloured bodies in that same batch of pictures. It's a shame to crush them, but I live too far away to get them. I was only teasing you when I asked if you deliver, as I guess you and the cars live in New Mexico and I live in Alberta. I think I could get to your place in three hard days but probably four, so it's not worth it. I sure gave it a lot of thought today, though. Thank you Gus.

Other than the dual wheels the rest doesn't

yeah it's there but it is a ton and a half truck not a regular per say half ton and it is all there .....

Look much different than the 1/2 or 1 ton...unless it's much larger than what it lloks like in the pictures I can find.....still might be interested....so shoot me a price....you can pm me if you'd rather.....then I'll get with 21 and see what it will cost to get it back to his area....

Look much different than the 1/2 or 1 ton...unless it's much larger than what it lloks like in the pictures I can find.....still might be interested....so shoot me a price....you can pm me if you'd rather.....then I'll get with 21 and see what it will cost to get it back to his area....

I'd be glad to haul it for you but I'd rather just haul the front half and leave the rest for Gus. I will haul it all tho.

Gus,

seems like there is alot of big truck stuff there in the yard.. any chance you have any of these 34-36 20" rims Im looking for some dry ones... these are the narrow ones only measure 4" inside to inside

Gus,

seems like there is alot of big truck stuff there in the yard.. any chance you have any of these 34-36 20" rims Im looking for some dry ones... these are the narrow ones only measure 4" inside to inside

I'm going down tomorrow to do inventory I'll see what I can find , what are they off of ????

Actually I was thinking that I only would need the

I'd be glad to haul it for you but I'd rather just haul the front half and leave the rest for Gus. I will haul it all tho.

Cab and front end sheet metal anyway.....so if that is the case...Gus..what do you think? cut the frame behind the cab? don't need engine and trans either if its there....And 21 what do you think the cost would be to haul that back? [S

Cab and front end sheet metal anyway.....so if that is the case...Gus..what do you think? cut the frame behind the cab? don't need engine and trans either if its there....And 21 what do you think the cost would be to haul that back? [S

yeah I have no problem doing that ...........

Gus,

I'm going down tomorrow to do inventory I'll see what I can find , what are they off of ????

They are Chevrolet/gmc

your fixin to be sick

The old man we bought this from decided to take it upon him self to start selling stuff the 36 Chevy 38 Ford and all the cab overs were sold.........!@#*%!@@#$@
NOTHING else is to be sold off this lot by the previous owner he was told yesterday by our attorney and the State police.

I'm up loading photos now to P Bucket now, I'm going to tell you now I'm a grill hound soooooooooooooo. Don't eat because it is going to make you sick !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back