Whats wrong with those people in washington??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldskool

I know i'm not some brain surgeon or rocket engineer, but whats so hard about them cutting big $ from budgets (such as the people who take nicer vacations than I could afford, or Disabled people putting on roofs!:eek:) instead of raising this tax and that tax??
Pretty simple (from my end) if I continue to not have enough money at the end of the month seems I need to fire the pool guy, yard guy,cancel the satillite t.v., maybe fire the maid too! Or...get another job(raise taxes=more money:rolleyes:). Man, they need a broke redneck in office, not me though...they done screwed it up:D

If you listen closely to President Obama's speeches, he's really saying "Hey ya'll, watch this!"

Man! You got a pool AND a maid!!!! :eek:

yeah... my pool is the creek by the road, the maid(s) is my two boys!! Guess i'm gonna have to fire one of them this fall(He's going off to college...hey! i'll be doing my part in reducing my monthly cash flow..that boy can put some groceries away!)

What?

What's wrong with you, Old Skool? Don't you know you're supposed to spend more than you earn???

Hey, here's a idea....lets keep our money at home and stop sending it to other countries that hate us. When I get my flatbed COE finished, I think I'll load it with guys carrying pitchforks and torches and head north!

What's wrong with you, Old Skool? Don't you know you're supposed to spend more than you earn???

Hey, here's a idea....lets keep our money at home and stop sending it to other countries that hate us. When I get my flatbed COE finished, I think I'll load it with guys carrying pitchforks and torches and head north!

Got a big problem with Kentucky huh?! Some southern drawl might be good....

Ooops!

OK.....OK....SORRY.

WASHINGTON....you know, D.C.

(See...I know they're watchin' so I was tryin' not to give away my plan! Hey!...there are those voices again !!!***)

Ya got the Dems lookin' out for those who choose not to work and the GOP lookin' out for those that don't have to work and the people that work for a living paying the bills.

Latest posts

Back