X games

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
my boys have been watching some of the X-Games on espn last nite & recorded some to watch this AM......
have you seen some of the awesome stuff these guys can do?!?!?:eek:
back-flips are almost "common" and stunts within a backflip are also pretty standard......
high jumps with a serious "whip"--to the point the guy is almost flying thru the air backwards at one point!!
i've never had a dirt-bike, but have alot of respect for the amount of practice,
and strength/agility that must be involved with pulling off these jumps and stunts .....
really cool, simply amazing to me...[P[cl[P[cl

my 11 year old and i was watching on saturday and sunday! travis pastrana did his double backflip again! these guys are amazing at what they are able to pull off!

no doubt! if i did a flip-flop (w/ no motorcycle or anything, just a baby's flip flop) i'd be dizzy......these guys are no doubt physically fit, and amazing, but maybe just a little crazy!!

poco loco!!!!

Young and bullet proof, at least in their mind. As they get older, (if they get older) the aches and pains will no doubt tell them they were just human. Been there...doing that!!:(

Saw a guy do a full front flip once. That is insane!

saw a dude attempt it this time....did not make it & landed on his back hard! went out on a stretcher........later they said he was moving his arms/legs & i didn't hear any other reports if there were any....

crazy insane......

saw a dude attempt it this time....did not make it & landed on his back hard! went out on a stretcher........later they said he was moving his arms/legs & i didn't hear any other reports if there were any....

crazy insane......
yea, that poor guy ate the dirt big time! i had back pain the next morning just from seeing him bail so hard!! heck, i get dizzy if i get up from the dinner table too fast now days:D

one of my dearest friends died training for the xgames in North Carolina a few years back - glad he died doin what he loved though.

Latest posts

Back