Yours might be a rat rod................................

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My contributions:

If your neighbors put up a fence so they don't have to look at your car in the driveway... (mine did that)

If the city fines you for storing parts cars in your driveway when you take the plates off for the winter... (that happened too)

If you thought your chrome bumpers belonged on the wall of your garage rather than on your car...

If the hardware store had to order you a case of primer because you were painting your car that weekend...

If your seat has a blanket covering it, but your bed doesn't...

If the best gift you got for your birthday was a bar tap for your shifter...

If you stop on the side of the road on trash day to get parts for your car...

If the guy at the inspection station can't open your door because you don't have handles... or poppers...

If you have to paint spider webs on your car because real spiders are afraid to make a nest on it...

If your dash light requires batteries and fits in your pocket...

If you wear a chain wallet because you're tired of it falling through your floorboards...

If all four tires cost less than $60, including rims...

If you have a bottle opener on your dash...

If steering upgrades can be done with a grease gun and a tire pressure gauge...

If your steering wheel came from a boat...

If you have to stick your arm out the window to shift gears...

I know, I know...I posted before. Ok, here's more...

When your dog has to scrunch down to look IN your window.

The wife won't let you go for a spin because you're wearing your good pants.

When the dogs ball WON'T roll under the car.

You start your car and five minutes later Homeland Security shows up.

Your wife wears a scarf and sunglasses disguise to get the mail.

Your kids would rather take the 'little bus' to and from school.

When your neighbor comes over and points to your car, asking if he can borrow your lawnmower.

If you tie a rope to what's left of your rear bumper, it actually looks like a rat.

A passing stranger is convinced that your rod is actually an elephant turd that's shaped like a car.

When all four tires are different sizes, yet it rides level.

When you drive it to work and get fired because the boss thinks you put a pile of auto parts in your parking spot.

And last but not least...

When you're trying to scrape off dog poop that you just hit and you can't find it because it blended in, and you have to use the 'Scratch-n-Sniff' method.

this thread is awesome, i've actually picked out two things i want to do.

license plate sun visors
and the bottle opener on the dash!

awesome!

this thread is awesome, i've actually picked out two things i want to do.

license plate sun visors
and the bottle opener on the dash!

awesome!

I have an opener mounted on the back of my truck, everyone asks, "what is it doing out here, shouldn't that be on the inside"?

What they don't know is first, I am to busy in there driving, to drink too, and second, the first bump you hit would knock out all your teeth if you drank and drove.

i want to use it so i can take those glass bottle cokes with me to cars shows, it'll match the ice chest i plan on installing too if i decide to go that route. i'm really stuck between bench seat, or two small buckets and and an ice chest in-between. oh well, as slow as i am i have plenty of time to decide.

i just found out when my wife met a plumber at the house a couple weeks back. when she took him to the back yard he gave her a funny look and said "i have to go back here....do i need a tetnus shot?" he was dead serious too :p

Oh yeah!?!?!

Remember when we were a kids, we'd open bottles with our teeth. Can't do that now. I couldn't find a brass bottle opener, so I bolted my dentures to the dash

OK... I'm waitin' for ya to post that!!! ; - >

BoB

Got a few more here.

If you can reach the gas tank from the drivers seat.....
Yours might be a rat rod!

If you painted your car the same colour as your last project just because you had some paint left over.....
Yours might be a rad rod!

If the grill on your car has more teeth in it than you do.....

If your girl friend has more paint on her that your car does.....

Back