Yours might be a rat rod................................

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*You prefer "Mater" over "Ramone" from Disney's "Cars"

guess my wife's guilty of this one. She made the mistake of saying that she wanted an old truck like "Mater" so for her birthday i brought this home. Before i gave it to her i didnt know if she would like it, or if i'de be in the doghouse. Everything turned out great. Now she has to learn how to drive a 4spd. At first she wanted to paint it up all nicey nice, but as of late she wants to keep it just like it is. Im a corruptive SOB aint it:D

Attachments

• 000_0014.jpg
    000_0014.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 000_0015.jpg
    000_0015.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 000_0017_00.jpg
    000_0017_00.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0008.jpg
    000_0008.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 97
I thought of this on the way to the parts store in my beater truck.

A Beater is a car you let fall apart to the point of barely being road worthy. A Rat Rod is a car you try to build to that point!

IRONY: My windshield wiper fluid thawed out, but now only squirts on the passenger side. My wiper fell off that side 2 weeks ago! :D

Your car might be a rat rod if...

---You measure your 0-60 time in gallons...

---Your fuel tank was once the life of a party...

---Theres more welding rod in your car than sheet metal

-Du$tin

Yours might be a rat rod if:

your gas tank doubles as your seat

your exhaust used to support a chain link fence

you were able to weld the doors shut because it was easier to climb in through the roof than get in through the door

if you sleep outside the "U-Pullit" yard just to get the best deals:D

if you think a family reunion parking lot is a smorgasboard:confused:

if the back-half of your chassis is undercoated with motor & trans oil:eek:

If you have less money invested in it than some people have invested in there TVs......

(i was thinking earlier today, why would i spend $400 on a PS3? Thats almost a quarter of what i've got into my whole rig)

If when you get out of your truck at the junkyard and the forklift operator comes over and gets it for the crusher, you might have a rat rod!

No ****, this really happened to my Dad's Dodge truck.

urs might be a rat if..... when hammering on the car u leave piles of rust on the ground and think "is my car faster now??"

you might have a rat rod if:

the cloud from exhaust from starting the engine slowly drift into the road and blocks traffic

your friends get neautious when riding with you, or several cars behind you from the exhaust

when your friends tell you to stop yelling and you reallize youve been out of your car for at least 5 min and still cant hear

You might be a Ratrodder if----your Grandaughter thinks you are working on your ratrod as punishment..

"I lost my smily face at work today for saying bad words, and Grandmama is makeing me stay out here till I start talking better"

PA41

You might be a ratrodder if.................................. You use the fenders you took oof the car for filler pieces on the top when you chop it.
Tim

Latest posts

Back