Yet another new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddguy

Hi everyone.
I've been here for a while now, dropping my two cents worth here and there and figure it's time I did the introductions. My name is Randy.... aka roddguy.
I'm from the Canadian rust belt known as Ontario. I'll tell you some of the stuff that I see you guys working with has me just salivating. :D. Some of you guys may know me from another sight where I had posted my build. I'm going to bring it over here now since I'm going to be getting at it again. I'm going to bring it back from my dads on Labour Day weekend and go nuts this fall and winter. I'm planing to attach the plates and turn the key next summer. :cool: Here s a few pics of what I have so far.

Attachments

• DSCF0090.jpg
    DSCF0090.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF0089.jpg
    DSCF0089.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0091.jpg
    DSCF0091.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0092.jpg
    DSCF0092.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 22
Welcome!

Roddguy,
Welcome & that is one ratty lookin' old truck... I like it! Thanks for sharing & feel free to post away! If u plan on turnin' the key by next summer... u've got plenty of time! Lookin' good so far & I look forward to following u're progress!!! What drivetrain r u think about?

BoB

Thanks for the great welcome guys. I've been having alot of fun here on this sight. Everybody is building great stuff here.

Tripper, at this time I have a 62 283 with a 700r4 behind it, but I'm going to change the trans to a T5. I really want the therd pedal. :D

Sweet combo!

Tripper, at this time I have a 62 283 with a 700r4 behind it, but I'm going to change the trans to a T5. I really want the therd pedal. :D

Roddguy,
I love r4's but a stick would probably a better match for a 283... I love those motors! Ever think about strokin' for a 302? Now that would b a sweet combo! My brother-n-law had a 302/4-speed in his Z. That sucker would FLY! Love the profile of u're truck!

BoB

Latest posts

Back