1972 Buick GSX

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Here's a buudy of mine's 71 Buick GSX clone. He's thinking of selling it and might be interested in a trade for my 71 Challenger. Blown 454, TH400, Gear Vendors overdrive, 4 link coilover rear.

026-1.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

Great lookin Buick for sure, but I would think long and hard before I traded your Challenger!!!:eek:...CR

I think that looks like a nice Buick, but most Buick guys would be seriously turned off by the Chevy engine. I would think that would drive resale down. After all that it is a beautiful car and I would love to own it.

I think that looks like a nice Buick, but most Buick guys would be seriously turned off by the Chevy engine. I would think that would drive resale down. After all that it is a beautiful car and I would love to own it.

I am a Buick man and you are absolutely right,without the Buick 455 its junk to us die hards.Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful car,but should not have a Chebby motor in it.

Latest posts

Back