1 More Day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got news for you! It's not your final journey. You'll soon be busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... Congrats!

I've been retired for 28 years. Never a dull moment if you want it that way. On the other hand, as a person gets older a little idle time isn't a bad thing.

One nice thing about retirement is that you don't have to be too many places on a set schedule, unless you want to be. You can have that extra cup of whatever you like to drink instead of having to jump up and run someplace. You get to be as busy as you want to be, when you want to be busy.
It takes some getting used to, but even a bad day is better then any good day at work was.

I've been retired 21 years and don't miss it a bit! Sometimes it will be daunting to realize those things that are a "have to list" will out number the "want to list". You still get to chose what you want to accomplish first!

I suspect tomorrow morning is going to be an all new experience.
I suggest you sleep in at least a 1/2 hour past the time your alarm normally goes off!

Funny thing I am still looking at the clock. Last night I started heading to the laundry room to get clothes for work. I was actually up 15 minutes before the alarm. 2 dogs had a different plan than mine. Jim

Latest posts

Back