1947 ford exhaust 5''

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffraff

well its been a while have been working any way got some free yes thats for me 5" big truck pipes 2 were new 3 ft long and 2 used long ones cut 9" off the 3 footers got me 4 5 " rings the rings are for dust collector pipe they were free i did buy a bunch of 1/4 stainless steel bolts cut the back side out of the long ones welded it to the ring bolted them up have been working on the hood what a pane ton truck fenders razed up didnt wont running bords +to center the wheel well choped the sides off made a filler pice for the front some filler pices for the sides work some on the hood then stop work somewere elce on the truck think then go back any info on hood fab im open lol

Attachments

• IMG_0004a.jpg
    IMG_0004a.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0006a.jpg
    IMG_0006a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0008a.jpg
    IMG_0008a.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0001a.jpg
    IMG_0001a.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54

the 47 ford truck i just sold we cut that marker light out and narowed the fenders 2inches looked great.. i love the way u ran the pipe threw the floor clean and simple greta lookin truck

thanks guys

gregster==thanks about the raised fenders =================================-flomaster teck--pipes thanks================================================= hillbilly36 i,m running a stock 1969...472 big block thanks jfg455 well its got some free glasspacks inside them big 5'' pipes with home mad rain caps thanks to all dont have any hotrod buddys around here and not home much this is year 6 on this one got 3 to 4 more i wont to do

Latest posts

Back