1948 Chevy Truck "RAZOR"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm preparing for the cold right now so I can get as many days as I can over the winter in and get this thing on the road next spring.

KEEP WATCHIN!!!!:D[P

I know it's been a while but I finally got the chance to get some work done. Two weeks ago I finally decided that I know what it was that just didn't sit right with me. The wedge chop was just sore to my eyes, so I cut 1 1/2" out of the rear of the cab and made it a level chop. NOW I'm happy with it!! I'm not completely sold on the headlight location just yet so the mounts are tacked on until I decide that's where they will stay. Go ahead and share your .02 cents and let me know what you think about it so far!!

Attachments

• Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Truck3.jpg
    Truck3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 107
You need to give us a side view of the re-chop. It looks great in the third pic though.

Are you wanting to mount the headlights lower? I think the front view is outstanding!

Re-chop looks great, (agree, more pics), I also like the headlight placement but they look a little big to me! So far everything looks great, keep it up![cl

For what it's worth . I like wedge type chops . Don't know if I ever met one I did not like . Including yours . However I have to say you made the right call , your looks better now . Good job .

Heck yeah Bro! That thing is looking killer!!!

Thanks Bro!!!! Glad to hear the news!! Got some for you myself!! My son is stationed at Fort Hood so it seems we'll be making some Texas trips here before long!! Tell the wife I knew she could do it!! She had Great support!

And Thanks go to all my fellow rodders who have replied to my build! Glad you all like the new chop, I will be getting some new pics up on here soon!!

Keep Watchin!!!!:D

Thanks Bro!!!! Glad to hear the news!! Got some for you myself!! My son is stationed at Fort Hood so it seems we'll be making some Texas trips here before long!! Tell the wife I knew she could do it!! She had Great support!

And Thanks go to all my fellow rodders who have replied to my build! Glad you all like the new chop, I will be getting some new pics up on here soon!!

Keep Watchin!!!!:D

Cool! Let us know when and we'll try to meet up with ya!

I know it's been a while but I finally got the chance to get some work done. Two weeks ago I finally decided that I know what it was that just didn't sit right with me. The wedge chop was just sore to my eyes, so I cut 1 1/2" out of the rear of the cab and made it a level chop. NOW I'm happy with it!! I'm not completely sold on the headlight location just yet so the mounts are tacked on until I decide that's where they will stay. Go ahead and share your .02 cents and let me know what you think about it so far!!

The grill and headlights are pretty sweet...it almost looks insect like from the front![dr

looking good man, I like how the front end is coming together...!

Okay everyone here are some recent pics I took tonight, got some side shots of the truck.

This freaky weather is kinda cool 60 plus degrees, Lovin it!!

Updated Pics!!

Attachments

• Photo0105.jpg
    Photo0105.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 68
  • side truck.jpg
    side truck.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Truck1_001.jpg
    Truck1_001.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Trucka.jpg