1950 Standard Vanguard project-Australia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmon

Well my project has taken a little longer than I expected to get started with, mainly due to a lack of funds but my new job should give that a boost.To date I have just done some basic cleaning,stripped the engine for removal and started removing the drum brakes.I have a new master cylinder and wheel cylinders on the way.The engine in the car is a four cylinder wet-sleeve four and with the number 3 cylinder full of water its a bit umm seized.To help me with the engine and spare parts problem I just bought a 1952 Standard Vanguard phase2, not very good condition,engine runs and it has a heater which is hard to find.For $300 buy-it-now on Ebay I convinced myself I have room in the shed .After I strip it of the parts I want I sure I could sell the rolling chassis and shell for $150.For those on RRR who have not seen my 1950 phase1 its the first set of photos.The 1952 phase2 "parts car" is the second set.

Attachments

• SV project1.jpg
    SV project1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 25
  • SV project2.jpg
    SV project2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 14
  • SV project3.jpg
    SV project3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 30
1952 phase2 "parts car"

here the second set