1951 styline 1000.00 w title and vin!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattoocharlie

so I recently found this 51 with ford 300 in it,lowered, fairly rust free best of all VIN and title..........for some reason someone welded metal over back windows but left the glass there.........its a newer 300 im guessing 90s...it has all the electrical connections for the good old ignition module.

anyways I pick it up next week.

Attachments

• 51 chevy.jpeg
    51 chevy.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 109
Looks like hood corners were rounded also. Looks like the passenger side has a 55 chevy headlight eyebrow also. Someones take on a custom. Nice car for the money.

thanks...I noticed the hood also...I cant really figure why you would round ghe hood...anyone seen this before?

That is actually a Fleetline. Stylelines were the coupes and sedans.Rounded hood corners were an old custom trick, it also looks like the center has been filled and a lip added across the bottom of it. Also the rain gutters have been removed. Please get some other pics posted it almost looks like the rear quarters have been finned maybe and a possible molded lake pipe start on the bottom of the front left fender but it could also be the picture. Somebody started doing a custom and stopped. Now do ya add another 55 eye brow or remove the one on it? Never seen anyone try to make a 3 window out of one, good score I wanted a Fleetline when I found my 52 Styleline but couldn't find one. Be aware they are one of the most difficult chops to do should you decide to do so. Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
heres the funny part...im a chevy guy...I close the deal..seller only said had 6 cyl in it,Inever really thought about it...figured it to be a 235.aftr I close the deal I look closely and see the ford stsrter and distributor....MY WORLD STOPPED SPINNING FOR A SECOND....Ehhhh ill prob leave it...my first ford.

Latest posts

Back