31 ford sedan to roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plymouth rat

decided to chop the back off to make a roadster,made some plywood patterns to follow, going to cut it off tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 50
ok, cut the back off this morning, now have to cap it off, wont be using an english wheel, just the wheels that are turning in my head..have a few options, close in the back, or leave it open, i can add a back seat and just close it in the the back of the rear seat, im glad its a rat rod, just make it work i guess...what are some of your ideas.. and be nice..lol

Attachments

• IMG_1984.jpg
    IMG_1984.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1985.jpg
    IMG_1985.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1986.jpg
    IMG_1986.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 32
wing it what the heck, lay some thing over the back get some pics of the whole car c what she looks like lot of options cool

thanks Busch, thats what im doing, just wingin it, my neighbor said i could make the back ( TRUNK LID ) out of some pine boards, i can vision that, may be an option, and im am putting in a back seat for sure, just a small one, and probably a removeable soft top from just behind the front seats to the windshield, hey, im havin fun...more pics to come...

Latest posts

Back