36 chevy p/u

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34leep

Found a 36 chevy p/u roof for sale .Owner says its from a 36 chevy hi top p/u ,high cab maybe ?He also has cowl that has rounded bottom windshield corners though. Will this roof work on a 34 chevy high cab p/u ? ,can this cowl and roof be used with 34 high cab p/u rear cab corners and doors ? and use a windshield frame to fit .Also will 34 high cab winshield post work with this cowl ?

thnx

36 chevy

Hey thnx .I already have a 34 hi cab .I need roof and cowl to complete another cab.Already have back panels, cab rear corners, windshield frame, and rockers from a 34 and doors from a 36 hi. cab which will fit. just doin some research before buyin these two items .

my guess is that it will fit.. i believe the cowls are the same between a 36 low cab and high cab..

im in search of a 36 low cab windshield frame if you have any leads on one of those! - thanks

I think the rear cab of the 34 will fit the 36 cowl,but a 34 window frame wont fit the 36s rounded corner.

hey sneakysnake do you know if all four corners are rounded on 36 chevy hi cab truck,pu?
The low cabs have rounded corners on all four but hi cabs are at the lower
fisher_bob_1936b.jpg

Latest posts

Back