Anyone know this car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppinczech

I don't remember where I got this photo. [S

The tire sizes look perfect for my project, so I'm trying to find out what they are.

Attachments

• 23t-side.jpg
    23t-side.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 173
it showed up in st. louis or kansas city at the t bucket nats, a few years back, maybe rpm might know who owns it. to be honest i don't like the car or the wheels either.

You guys are acting like the jerks on PORK! He never said he liked the car or the wheels, he just wants to know the tire size.

ok wheels american, tires too big, car could be better. maybe i was having a flash back from being around the white meat too much. lol [ddd:rolleyes::D:)

For my project I want a big and little combo. But lower profile tires like this.

The M/T SR 29x18x20 is perfect for me with a 4.5" sidewall. But 20x15 wheels are crazy expensive and pickins are thin.:mad:

Oh well, better start packing away some funds.

the big little combo i have one my build right now is 195-75r-14 front and 255-70r-15 rear. i want to find some 285-70r-15's for the rear before it hits the road and i may step up to a 165-15 for front.

the big little combo i have one my build right now is 195-75r-14 front and 255-70r-15 rear. i want to find some 285-70r-15's for the rear before it hits the road and i may step up to a 165-15 for front.

I used 31x10.5R15's on mine. Same size as the 285/70, and you can get them in SUV touring tires with a decent tread pattern and decent price tag. Coker makes the BFG Silvertown in a 285/70, but they use a much softer rubber than BFG used to use, so they wear out VERY quickly.

ok wheels american, tires too big, car could be better. maybe i was having a flash back from being around the white meat too much. lol [ddd:rolleyes::D:)

Not so sure those are American Racing wheels. There are so many different manufacturers making that style of wheel, that looks like it could be one of the others, to me.

I used 31x10.5R15's on mine. Same size as the 285/70, and you can get them in SUV touring tires with a decent tread pattern and decent price tag. Coker makes the BFG Silvertown in a 285/70, but they use a much softer rubber than BFG used to use, so they wear out VERY quickly.

i know some else that got tires from coker, he had to replace one of them after a cruse because the treads where coming apart, they where the silver towns too.

Latest posts

Back