Billetproof 2010 date announced!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Just saw this on another forum. Show has gotten too big for Big Daddys place, so they moved it up the road. We'll be there! :D

BTW, the Billet proof drags are only a couple of weeks away on 10/25/09. Hope to see lots of our friends there too.

Don

BPFL10flierfrontflat.jpg

Dang, you're quick Don but thanks for posting this. Glad we have the official confirmation. We must have been asked about this 50 times today. :D Look forward to seeing you there and the drags.

I'm registered. I think the move to Gainsville is going to lengthen my trip to about 300 miles each way. I reckon I'll have to drag myself out of bed a little earlier next year :D

Can you believe it's Mid October ALREADY?? :eek::eek: Only one week til Billetproof Drags (we're going) and just over a month til Turkey Run (going to that too). We're TRYING to have my 27 done for Billetproof in February and hopefully Dans rpu will be there too. Lets see, that's only 4 months away. :eek:

Does anyone else notice that the older you get the faster the years fly by? :confused::confused:

Don

Short timers attitude, huh? :) Just think how much time you are going to have when you retire to work on all your projects.

All my life I couldn't wait to retire, and when I did it for almost two years I couldn't stand it. I'm used to being up before 6, working all day, and being somewhat productive. During that retirement I found myself waking up at 10..........or 11, taking a nap on the couch with the cats, then eating dinner and going back to bed. I aged more in those two years than in the five years before. Now that I went back to work I'm much happier.

But that is just me. I know lots of people who retire and love it and actually do things. Yours will probably be great, and if not, you are young enough to do something on the side or part time if you find you want to.

Don

Latest posts

Back