Colorado Junkyard Going Away

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad

with the economy the way it i can understand it.if i had a fortune,i would buy up every old car yard that came uo for sale.but!!!!.seems strange that deer valley auto in arizona,just north of phoenix does'nt jump in.they have 2 huge yards of old iron

Our hobby is going to end one day soon when the supply of parts cars are gone.They only built so many.And when they are gone,it`s over .:(

Rex, i'm afraid it may get even worse than that. My concern is that the liberals will one day soon restrict the hobby to only those vehicles which are "grandfathered in " in an misguided effort to reduce Americas dependence on foreign oil, improve air quality, and reduce global warming, even though the largest part of a cars carbon footprint is in it's manufacture. So I'm proposing that each of us purchase and tag and title at least one, even more if you can, in an effort to save as many as we can. The time has come to lay the animosities aside ie. ratrodder, hotrodder, restorer, etc, and work for the common good of all. Take heed good fellows, and ladies, you have been duly warned.

When I said tag and title these saved vehicles, I didn't necessarilly mean you must get them running and driving, just so they're by definition a "real" car. Thereby they are grandfathered in and can't be deemed scrap.

This was posted about a while back. Sept 4th the price went to $600 for each car. After that the scrappers get it all. Wonder if they got many buyers?

Latest posts

Back