Completely bummed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked on the two "metros" that I was told about yesterday. I found out that they are actually gmcs. Both are savable but need sheet metal work. I'm going to keep them in mind and keep looking. I'm heading further south into Louisiana in the morning. Well see what I find.

I was finally able to borrow someone's wifi where I'm staying at....
Here's the two that I've found. He's basically asking scrap price for them. They aren't quit as big as the metros inside so I'm not real excited about them.

0B93CC6D-8C72-46CD-88BB-2ED05F5141EF-2459-00000161D912F275.jpg

F925F381-CA56-42D3-985E-2C00BA8AC35A-2459-00000161EDA0969E.jpg

The roof on the blue one is rusted thru in spots. The orange one is beat up and rusty in the back from being pushed around. I think I would try to get them both if I get them.

Pics are always cool.

When I was a kid we lived in the country and 3 times a week a bakery truck would come around and we could buy bread and snack cakes (yum :D). It was a Metro truck and I remember that name because my Grandfather thought the guy who drove the truck was named Metro.......it was on the nose of the truck.

One of those would make a cool camper/traveling vehicle.

Don

Latest posts

Back