Cool Old Car Haulers...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

22dodge

The other Dodge brother
Yes, this is a drive it, no trailer queen site... :p
But I have still seen some cool old trucks converted to car hauler status...
Does anyone have any photos to add ?? ‘22

The first few photos are from a Whittier, CA. show with matching car and
a Cushman 3 wheeler.

P1010042.jpg

Since CycleDog already posted the race car hauler from Charlotte, I'll throw this one on for S & G's

3214497280.jpg

3225605632.jpg

3236783616.jpg

Here is the only hauler i have. A local guy built this, along with the car on the back, and the 20 cars around the hauler. Used 4 different trucks to make this hauler.

Oh and i hate vista, took me forever to find where this picture was.

Attachments

• car hauler.jpg
    car hauler.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 86
Very cool...

Since CycleDog already posted the race car hauler from Charlotte, I'll throw this one on for S & G's

3214497280.jpg

That is a cool Autocar rig, thanks for posting it RoddingRon. :cool:
I like that old hauler from Charlotte too, CycleDog.. '22

Very Cool....

Here is the only hauler i have. A local guy built this, along with the car on the back, and the 20 cars around the hauler. Used 4 different trucks to make this hauler.

Wow, that is one cool truck. Lots of work in that cab. :cool:
Thanks for sharing this one, Arkansawer.
It was worth the Vista search !! '22

I almost had one of these projects lined up. This guy calls the shop wanting to know if we would do it for him. I said yes and haven't heard from him since.

He seen one at Syracuse Nationals, and he wants to one up the guy.So he has a 1950 White COE cab, and found a left-over RV chassis from some place that builds RVs. The chassis is an 2002 Ford with the V10 and an auto tranny. Ide say this would've been a well qualified chassis, seeing the wheelbase is 17feet. He also wants us to do an aluminum rollback for it. Could you imagine the load angle with that 17feet of wheelbase.

Wish he would commit to it, i would have a blast building it.
heres a rollback i did a while back, definatly a hauler!
http://www.killbillet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21280&d=1222698951

Nice roll back, hillbilly4008. Hope you get to do the new project. :cool:
Here is another, a little newer model... '22

090708saddlebackmustangjv0.jpg

I love those old Ford C's ^^^. I'd have one as a daily driver if it made any sense at all - don't think the wife would go for that. Do those look good slammed? That one could just about say TONKA on the front. :D

Latest posts

Back