DDT - Damn Dodge Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be showing my ignorance but, what is UK blue?
I love the '40s dodge trucks and like the direction you're headed.
Keep at it.

th

Whew, I thought it was just me.

Flipper, I saw this pic on the puter a while back and want one like it.
May be my next project.
Certainly resembles your head light idea.
The paint job is a little over the top for my likes but still kool as all get out.
Any Idea how that paint was done?

Attachments

• f_304850657-545476256[1].jpg
    f_304850657-545476256[1].jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 48
Just the right amount of room to have the headers dump out behind the front wheel. :D

Attachments

• 11624322185_0c529e6e82_b.jpg
    11624322185_0c529e6e82_b.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 31
Just the right amount of room to have the headers dump out behind the front wheel. :D

Maybe, but I don't like the sound of 1 cylinder bank out the side. I planning on running the exhaust out the back, probably one big single exhaust down the passenger side (plastic gas tank on drivers side)

Whew, I thought it was just me.

Flipper, I saw this pic on the puter a while back and want one like it.
May be my next project.
Certainly resembles your head light idea.
The paint job is a little over the top for my likes but still kool as all get out.
Any Idea how that paint was done?

That looks like that color changing paint, one way you look at it it's one color, look from another angle and it is something else.

Those motors sound and run really nice with a single 3" or 3.5" pipe out the back.run a magnaflow 14" welded stainless muffler and no cats. It will be a nice deep tone normally but will sound great at full tilt

That looks like that color changing paint, one way you look at it it's one color, look from another angle and it is something else.

Yep, Chromillusion or Iridescent or whatever else it's called. Looks like they put down the Chromillusion, then the ghost flames, then the clear, just like typical ghost flames.

whatever happened to Roofus??????

Now now BN, if we pressure him into finishing his project then we will be forced to finish our own stuff too! And, as far as I am concerned, I have too many new projects to start to think about finishing anything! [cl

I'm taking the flatbed to the Bunny Run in Jackson, TN this weekend. Hopefully that will light a fire under my butt to make some progress on a project.

I wasted all of the nice cool spring days. Now summer heat is here....and I'm gonna suffer through three days of it this weekend in dad's shop!!!

Latest posts

Back