drs visits ahead.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Got a lung n heart dr apptt coming up. Suffer from a rare condition and either from our boy passing and stress or my conditions coming back im having problems so keep me in your prayers please. Thank you....RR " Rodney"

As Eman said.. positive energy coming your way from here. Hang in Rodney. I know its been a tough time for you and your family, but I feel confident in saying better times are coming for you! Thoughts and prayers going out!!!

It is perfectlly understandable about the stress, considering what you have been going through. In addition to the heart and lung help get someone to help you deal with the stress issues..........that will make a big difference.

Wishing you the best, and keep us posted.

Don

Hey Ratrod

You are living my worst nightmare. I bet all your problems are stress and depression related.....I sold 4 vehicles (projects) this year alone...not nearly the heaviness on my chest as I had before...I can even sleep now...please please keep us in the loop with your situation. You gotta keep rat roddin for all of us on here. Good luck...I will pray for you.

MikeC

Emphasyma and water on the heart?
grandpa had that from radiation to kill off his lymphoma
Got cured of Lymphoma in his 50's lived to be 82..
had to take water pills.

not getting good sleep will mess a person up real bad and tip you over the edge if your struggling with a weakness

Latest posts

Back