Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems I have many issues. This seems to be one of them. I haggled the heck outa the manager first thing in the AM and got it on sale + 10% off on top of that![cl

Now, where am I going to put it.....More to the point, what am I going to tell the wife![S

Attachments

• safe.jpg
    safe.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 32
Start out the same way women do...."you won't believe how much I saved!!" You know she's not going to believe any of it, so go for broke and add, "I'll just put all the saving in this vault, hope it holds it all.";)

she said "Wow! good price." that was followed up quickly with "There is enough room to put my shoes in there too!" :confused:

I will never learn it seems......:D

she said "Wow! good price." that was followed up quickly with "There is enough room to put my shoes in there too!" :confused:

I will never learn it seems......:D

Look on the bright side, her shoes are safe and most importantly....you didn't get hollered at!!!:D

A man boarded a plane with six kids.

After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours?"

He replied, "No Ma'am, I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

This is total B/S!!!!!just got a ticket for making a u turn where I wasn't supposed to make a u turn....the fine is $25.00....all the fees added on bring it to a grand total of....$111.00.....what bull s***......:mad:

fee's burn my a**

no matter unless it is cash and between friends you always have those damm fee's to put you over the top and on a war path why can't the price be the price and if they need to add fee's add to the price and quit telling us what the fee is! JUST GIVE ME THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

My only comment........other than Sorry you got nabbed...

Those fee's go to pay for the court, public library's, and other anchillary services and programs that the county/state run....the dept gets about 8 or 9 % of it if written under state law....unless it's under a local ordinance and they (the dept) get about 30%....not exactly a money making proposition.....contrary to popular belief.... our state doesn't do it that way, they figure all of it right away....that ticket here would cost you $125...they don't insult you with the divided totals, just slam you right away with the bottom line :(

Jeez CR, almost makes you want to keep going straight through and forget the U turn, at least you would have had $111.00 to put toward the adventure.;)

I tried to talk him into giving me a warning, but he said..."oh no, you're getting a ticket". Real friendly cop!
I suppose with all the miles that I put on daily I should consider myself lucky to only have that ticket...I thought those type of signs were only suggested!!!:D

03-16-2012, 11:21 PM
scottinbanff
Senior Poster

THE PLAN
In the beginning was The Plan
And then came the Assumptions
And the assumptions were without form
And the Plan was completely without substance
And the Darkness was upon the faces of the Employees
They spoke amongst themselves, saying
'It is a crock of s--t and it stinks!'

And the Employees went unto their supervisors, saying