Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got back in here. I'd say I'm doing ok. Got up at 630 fed the mutt and we took off for a walk. Did 2 miles in 30 minutes. They hauled me out of the woods in an ambulance, boarded a helicopter and life flighted me to the best stroke hospital around here. By the time i got admitted, I had restored use of my left arm and leg(my dominant side) Still slurring words and a little face sag. Going off with friends to dinner in a while to see if I can drool on a waitress.

Guys I appreciate the care! I live by myself...pretty remote so it's important to me to be able to handle things myself. My fence got knocked down during a storm while gone so I was up early this am. Down to the tractor shed, grabbed the loader, across to the mill and grabbed a pine log, over to the mill and cut a nice 10 ft 6x6 post, then took it to the fence. Cleaned up the mess and hauled it away. Taking break now b4 putting the fence back up. So I learned that I can still handle weight, work equipment, hammers, chainsaws, and a mill. I need to be able to do that or I can't live out here. That would be the death of me...

An oldie but still funny....

The Professor started the class by telling them,
"In Veterinary medicine, it is necessary to have
two important qualities as a doctor. The first is
that you not be disgusted by anything involving
an animal's body." For example, the professor
pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger into the
butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger
in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing,"
he told his students.
The students freaked out, and hesitated for several
minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a
finger in the butt of the dead cow and, sucked
on it.......followed by assorted gagging, retching
and spitting, etc.
When everyone had finished wiping their faces,
the Professor looked at them and said, "The
second most important quality is observation. I
stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my
index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life is
tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

1:25 AM This upcoming move is keeping me up unable to sleep. I have learned there is no rest for wicked insomniacs.
'Hand to forehead, looking at the sky'......I take that as a sign that when you get moved you will hunt for, and find, an old rusty vehicle to put those 11" headlights and one of the steering wheels on. 😆

Hang in there Earthman. Adventures in life to the very end! I'm right behind you a few months, but I'm actually looking forward to it. 🤪😄

'Hand to forehead, looking at the sky'......I take that as a sign that when you get moved you will hunt for, and find, an old rusty vehicle to put those 11" headlights and one of the steering wheels on. 😆

Hang in there Earthman. Adventures in life to the very end! I'm right behind you a few months, but I'm actually looking forward to it. 🤪😄
Must be the season for it. We've been working down a punch list and moving all of our stuff to Arizona and into local storage here for the last 6 weeks. Yesterday we had a good walk through with the buyers and today we close.
I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep!

Latest posts

Back