Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe i should have been clearer:eek:

we were bad to let all three of our kids - while they were little, and of course it was 1 at a time- sleep in the bed w/ us....by the time they were 3 or so they were out....
the last one was "evicted" a little early , as the last couple of weeks she has slept in her own bed in her own room...but alas she found out that if she sneaks back in after we're asleep she can stay...(i'm to sleepy to argue)

anyway, thanks for the laugh guys....

So i thought not much going on i will post a foto or two.
Then i remembered...i no longer have any pix.Installed Windows Vista to replace the ruined Windows XP because that's what was laying around. Vista sucks! When you see icons on top of script you know they are using Vista.

They've all sucked since Windows 3.1! (including Apple stuff) It just depends on what kind of sucks you want to deal with.

I still have a desktop running WinME! MS disowned that one within a year. It tends to lock up about every hour of use. That's OK though, because the power supply is fried and shuts down after about 45 minutes. :rolleyes:

weather report for arkansas

waking up this am to a frigid 9 degrees w/wind-chill @ 1 degree....

cold, cold, cold-but no snow to make the cold tolerable...

next week back up to better "normal" winter temps....highs in the 40's

Why do people believe they are "invisible" when they climb behind the seat? Had a guy next to me the other day digging for gold, if you know what I mean! He was steady gettin it and he turned and saw me grinnin at him, took him a few moments before he realized that his invisible powder must have wore off! [cl...Too funny!:D...CR

Why do people believe they are "invisible" when they climb behind the seat? Had a guy next to me the other day digging for gold, if you know what I mean! He was steady gettin it and he turned and saw me grinnin at him, took him a few moments before he realized that his invisible powder must have wore off! [cl...Too funny!:D...CR

As the truckers say "Never look into a car that has it's dome light on."

Just watched Spades. Got to say Ms. Grainger did an amazing job with this. Every aspect of it was strong in my opinion. Of course an old geezer like me didn't require the love story but then it would not have the broad appeal that it surely does. What a treat to see Bill Hines and Gene Winfield. [cl

had promised myself i was going to work on my 46 during the "Christmas break"...well, if all works out, tomorrow i get to put it in the shop and get started-my plan is to change out the complete rear end for one with slightly lower gears -2.73 open to a 3.08 posi and change from the 46 lever shocks to tube shocks...also on my list is to give the frame a lil notch for some extra clearance....yeah about a days work--that'll prob take a weeks worth of time:eek::D

Don't overestimate it HRP. I'tll probably take 2-1/2 weeks.

Whenever my wife asks how long something will take, I play it safe and double what I think it'll take. Then it only takes 2 times as long as I told her. :rolleyes:

C-notch and boxing plates done! ....started taking rear end lose before quitting.....get to go back maybe thurs. and get it swapped

.....now if i could figure out just how i want to mount my shocks...[S i officially take back some of the bad things i've said about automotive engineers now:eek:

sorry to hear of the cold bonehead--i'd rather have had the lump of coal than the wad of snot...:p

Don't overestimate it HRP. I'tll probably take 2-1/2 weeks.

Whenever my wife asks how long something will take, I play it safe and double what I think it'll take. Then it only takes 2 times as long as I told her. :rolleyes:

I doubt I'd work on anything if I told myself the truth!! "Aww-It'll be EASY!!! Just a couple hours and $5 at the most." :eek:

Reality sucks!!

PA41

WOW!!!

I just finished reading this thread, took 2 1/2 days (sorta). Now thats alot of b/s, I new i'd fit in here. I've been told all my life i was full of it.
You guys all ROCK, and RATRODS DEFINATELY RULE.

So, what to b/s about.....oh no this is no time to have nothing to say....
come on they're all watching, stop that, i dont need the added pressure.....i always have plenty to say, yeah but what if ya say someting stupid? Maybe they'll make fun of the way you talk......they wouldn't do that they're all nice.....yeah maybe, but you can say some stupid stuff sometimes......remember when ya told that guy his ratrod was cool and he said "It's not a RATROD, It's a HOTROD" ...... well that was an honest mistake, I didnt see that he had payed someone to build it for him and that he trailered it to the show because he was afraid to scratch the artificial patina....

Can we offend anyone by just refering to them as rods? :)

it would offend EVERYONE b/c that puts us all in the same catagory and we wouldn't want that would we?!?!?!;):rolleyes: (smothered in sarcasm -if you couldn't tell)

i told a guy today i was C notching the rear of my frame and adding tube shocks to my "hot rod"
he said you keep that up and you'll make that "ratrod" into a "streetrod"

.......oh, now its clear.....[S:D

i told a guy today i was C notching the rear of my frame and adding tube shocks to my "hot rod"
he said you keep that up and you'll make that "ratrod" into a "streetrod"

.......oh, now its clear.....[S:D[/QUOTE]

:eek:[cl

Latest posts

Back