Ever try to ship a rear end.?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Anyone ever try to have a rear end shipped..? I can understand the strapping to a pallet but do you need to take it to the shippers dock or will they pick it up..?

I dont think they will pick up. You will need to take it where ever its going to be shipped from.

All I know is that will not be cheap.

Anyone ever try to have a rear end shipped..? I can understand the strapping to a pallet but do you need to take it to the shippers dock or will they pick it up..?

Never shipped one but have received them. Comes strapped to a pallet & we used a engine hoist to get it off the truck. The reverse may work!

BoB

I shipped one by R-L Carriers but they required a loading dock at both ends of the trip. R-L was the best price of any carrier, they picked it up in Va. and delivered to Boston for $190..good luck..[P

Had one shipped to me by Mosers, I'm just glad I had 2 extra people at my house and that the truck driver was really a bear in disguise!:eek: The crating is what gives it all the extra weight...:D.CR

Latest posts

Back