Every Kid's Dream

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking along the same lines. It just had to be said. :D

Flipper - What would be the extreme difference from what you have in the corral now? The "beast" or "stock-ish height?
Stock-ish is probably lowered 4-6" from stock.

Full blown streetrod stance would be 6-10 inches lower than that.

Stock height is way up there.
Screenshot_20240701_200708_Gallery.jpg
20240525_135722.jpg

Got it. Does anything you have right now sit at either of those stances? If not, you could always run wit something you've never had (or don't currently have). That's why I'm building my '30 kind of high. Never had one like that.

Endeavor to persevere! 👍

Got it. Does anything you have right now sit at either of those stances? If not, you could always run wit something you've never had (or don't currently have). That's why I'm building my '30 kind of high. Never had one like that.

Endeavor to persevere! 👍
My stock F250 sits up there. Everything else is lowered.
20230409_095522.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
20181011_085044.jpg
20230409_130624.jpg

Last edited:
:unsure:... All the other cool rides are low+ easier + life is short, just might equal do it like the last pics.? Treating yourself with a much easier build when it's the truck you got still lets you hold your head high! Anyone who loves those type trucks (of which I am one) would freaking love it. IF you chose that path, and finished it up fairly quick, you could maybe do another one and drag frame with it.

Or you could just flip a coin and not look back... :LOL::D

Latest posts

Back