Everyone in the Northeast stay safe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

The big storm is here. right now winds are getting strong winds but no rain yet.

Just everyone stay safe and remember no property is worth your life. See you all when this is over.

To all my brother and sister fire fighters. Stay safe saving and helping other. We all came home safe.

Its been raining for 2 days and the worst is yet to come. The rain is getting heavier by the hour. They have evacuated developments that have never had flooding problems since they were built 60 years ago. I sure hope this frankenstorm as they're calling it either dissapates or heads out to sea.
I live in a heavily wooded neighborhood....getting real nervous!!!

I guess we got off lightly....just a bunch of rain and some wind..powers been out for a while, but that's not unusual for this area...lots of big trees! Sounds like folks north of us got it a lot worse...prayers for them!

Made it through the storm. No power yet. The only damage I got was to my 2003 Harley Davidson edition F 150. Hope everyone made it through ok.

Latest posts

Back