From the uk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~86~

Hello everyone, I from the uk and rat rods are hated over here by most people...I have a 39 dodge chassis with sbc all built in and am trying to source the rest of the pickup body...(cab, grill, hood, fenders) so if anyone can help.....the world of the hot rod is so different here...and everything is so expensive,my chassis in dollars was $4800, that's how rare things are over here, it's crap :( can't wait to get talking....

Welcome from Michigan US of A....

Well not everyone likes ratrods in the states either....get us some pic's going and don't let people talk you out of it there.......[P

Hello everyone, I from the uk and rat rods are hated over here by most people.

Well not everyone likes ratrods in the states either.

Yeah, welcome to the club. Funny thing is once people at car shows see them they get so much attention that guys with high end cars get mad because all the chicks are hanging around the rattys and not paying any attention to their cars! Welcome to the forum!

Toad

Welcome to the site for nonconforming gearheads

Glad you found this site. The guys here are great and love rusty stuff. Probably all of us will keep our eyes and ears open for 39' Dodge pickup parts. Hopefully someone can find your parts. The shipping is the bummer. One of the reasons I decided to build a ratrod is the cost factor but mostly because there are no pretenses among us rat rodders. Build what you got, drive it and have fun. It is to bad that your laws are so strict. If we are not watchful the same thing could happen here.:eek: Keep us posted and have fun. Steve

Latest posts

Back