Happy New Year!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope everyone one has a wonderful, prosperous, and safe New Year.

I've also been on this forum for a year now and have made friends with a lot of you. Of all the forums I'm on this one has the best people. I've learned a lot and really appreciated the advice and encouragement that I recieved on my F1 build. Thanks to all and Happy New Year!! And if you go out tonight Please Please be SAFE!!

happy-new-year-767089.jpg

happy happy

I'm off to work tonight. Trains actually run late to accommodate fireworks, not that they will have them in a windstorm. Have fun and stay warm and safe!

440shorty

Happy New Year this is a great site with some real good folks on it iv'e learned a ton and will post my build pics as i go. Happy 2009!!!!!:cool:

Happy New Year all ! I hope you all have great luck finding old tin :)

Yes - To all of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I've had a great time being a part of this site. You guys are the greatest. I've learned more on this site than I could have ever hoped to. I hope this next year will be full of many good things for everyone. Hopefully this will be the year that all of us without a project on the road yet will see our dreams come true?

Thunder1

Happy New Year everyone. When we say this same thing next year may we all be healthy and well and better off than we are today. (and maybe a few more cars will be on the road :D:D)

Don

Latest posts

Back