Hello from Albuquerque

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

\six

What a great site! Found it while surfing and so glad I did. Current project is a 35 Dodge pickup that will be powered by a \six. Just collecting all the goodies for now but chomping at the bit to get started. Glad to be here!! [cl

Hello from Fresno, CA

A friend turned me on to this site yesterday and I'm just feeling my way around. So far it's GREAT! I'm lovin it. Real people with real knowledge, skills and cars. I used to be a hot rodder with a 525 63.5 Galaxy 500XL running around 525 HP in the late 60's and early 70's that easily beat all those showroom "Daddy Bought" muscle cars. I also built with a friend, a Blown Gas Sanger Flatbottom drag boat with a big-block Chevy. Now driving two old Jags that I keep running well and looking to build a '32 Highboy soon. Like most, I have so many choices on which way to build that I'm hesitant to start even the chassis. Looking for advice. Thanks for having me here. Hope to contribute some myself to the cause.
Mike

A friend turned me on to this site yesterday and I'm just feeling my way around. So far it's GREAT! I'm lovin it. Real people with real knowledge, skills and cars. I used to be a hot rodder with a 525 63.5 Galaxy 500XL running around 525 HP in the late 60's and early 70's that easily beat all those showroom "Daddy Bought" muscle cars. I also built with a friend, a Blown Gas Sanger Flatbottom drag boat with a big-block Chevy. Now driving two old Jags that I keep running well and looking to build a '32 Highboy soon. Like most, I have so many choices on which way to build that I'm hesitant to start even the chassis. Looking for advice. Thanks for having me here. Hope to contribute some myself to the cause.
Mike

Welcome Mike. Glad to see someone else from Fresno on here.

What a great site! Found it while surfing and so glad I did. Current project is a 35 Dodge pickup that will be powered by a \six. Just collecting all the goodies for now but chomping at the bit to get started. Glad to be here!! [cl

Whassup bud! Glad you made it here. One more place for us to goof off when we should be twisting bolts.

Hey Mike, had a good day in the garage yesterday and today!! Makin a little headway but dang it is hot so only spending 4 to 5 hrs out there! [;)

53 Ford

You Alburquerque guys, used to live there, my daughter lives is in Edgwood, I was in the USAF at Kirtland. Sold my 53 Ford pickup to a guy on the base,( a long time ago) was Green with a droped front axle and a 55 Olds engine and a hydro, and a tuck and roll interia. Was told the guy put a flatty back in it, wondered if it was still around? I know its a long shot!!!!!

42RATFORD
Thanks for the welcome. Was beginning to think I was invisable on this site. Tell me more about your wheels. I've always been pro-Ford. Like I said, I'm ready to start building a 32 High Boy. Also, I do Hot Rod Art and would like to show the gang here what I can do. Do you know Art Voorhies?

Latest posts

Back